Monday, March 19, 2012

Big Fat Mess


I've been trying to get my life into some kind of order for years. Which, I guess is pretty funny since I'm not very organized myself. I've had my life knocked out of order, over and over, since I hit puberty. Its been a hard struggle to get where I am today. I've gone from an abused teen to a married mother of two. I've gotten so many bumps and bruises along the way and just when I thought my life was some place great I realized... I'm a big fat mess.

Leap day came and all the walls I built around myself to close off the parts of me that still hurt came tumbling down. I didn't know I could feel as much panic again. I thought I left it all behind me when I 'grew up'. I suppose not. My husband is so supportive, my daughter as well, though my son is just 10 months... he's demanding.

For my family, I'm getting help. For myself, I'm getting help. I'm choosing to make better decisions for us all. I'm choosing to blog about my climb back to the top. I know there are other people out there who are big fat messes. Maybe this blog will help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment